viernes, 9 de febrero de 2007

MY HOMETOWN

I live in "S/C De La Palma", a small, Spanish town in the Canary Islands. It,s the capital of "La Palma", the island is situated in the west of the canaries, and the town is situated on the east of this island. "S/C De La Palma" has a population of 18.000 people and is a touristic town. It is quiet, clean, and the wheather is very good. There is not a very big port or ciber cafes but there is a cinema, some cafes, some shops, some shools and high schools.

In S/C there aren't many places to go, but I don't get bored because I can go out with my friends to the cinema, the ciber, the cafes or our houses. In summer, we usually go to Los Cancajos, that has a beach, some hotels and swimming pools.

The best of La Palma, for me, is that it is quiet and clean, the weather is always good, and you can have fun with your friends, but sometimes, I would like that there were more places to go. Anyway, I like living here.

1 comentario:

conchy_castro@yahoo.es dijo...

Nice blog, congratulations.
Did you know the word "thursday" means "the day of Thor"?